Thursday, June 26, 2014

"Yes Please" Let Us Read Amy Poehler's New Book!

I can't wait for Amy Poehler's book, "Yes Please" to come out in October (which I think is prime book-releasing season since it creates a buzz before Christmas and weirdos - i.e. me - only give the gift of books because they think it's more personal *and* more cheap than whatever fancy thing the recipient actually wants), but that means they forgo the wonderful summer reading season! I can totally picture myself on the beach, huddled under an umbrella saying, "Why is it so sunny and nice!? I can't read in this weather!"

Anywho - in the meantime, you can enjoy the cover art. I know I do:


It's reminiscent of her theater days, and makes me think of "yes, and" but in a more fun, "give me more" way. To that end, I wonder how much of her life and which aspects it will focus on. She's such an interesting lady. I can't wait to *Amy Poehler-style newsie boy* "Read all about it!"

[via Jezebel]

No comments:

Post a Comment