Monday, September 14, 2009

Please Don't Make Me Punch Your Face!

I've heard too many stories like this. I'm lucky I have a supportive family, because this could be me in 2 1/2 years if my plan of getting insanely rich by way of a top secret Puppy Brigade (and Circus?) falls through. I hope the Senate doesn't wuss out and keeps this provision in - it saves money, and, more importantly, it saves lives.

Also, looking for moral (and emotional) support, I scrolled down the online comments - WAY too many of them cite this as a reason not to support health care reform. But no worries, I've got a plan.

1) Start working for an insurance company, get way up there, like, Super CEO status
2) Find these people and punch them in the face repeatedly. I'm talking uber-bloody, turning their noses into face-powder.
3) Refuse to give them coverage, citing the "pre-existing condition" of an ass-kicking by yours truly
4) Refuse to let them into an ER, citing the "waste of money the uninsured are spending in our precious Emergency Rooms." Suck on that, fist-in-face misinformed!

2 comments: