Friday, August 20, 2010

Meyers-Briggs Personality Test: One Year Later

It's been a year since I took the Meyers-Briggs Personality Test, so I did it again!

I haven't changed too much. Where I was slightly extroverted last year I'm slightly introverted this year and where I was slightly intuitive last year I'm slightly sensing this year. Otherwise, I'm still feeling and judging all the way!

Here's my new profile:

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging

Remember that you can take the test, too! It's supposed to make you more aware of where you stand how that can benefit your life. Plus, it makes you think about where your pitfalls may be and how to avoid them.

Also, if you're on the border like I am, check out what the other side of the coin is. I think I was more Introverted/Sensing because I took the test while I was at work today, when last year I took the test while I was home. Keep it in mind!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment