Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Day in the Life of John Lasseter

Spoiler alert: This video, "A Day in the Life of John Lasseter" (it's not embeddable, so you'll have to click on the link) will not make you want to watch "Cars 2" (actually, it made me want to watch it less. But I will see it out of obligation when it's free on my Netflix Instant Watch). This video also does not contain any reference to any other Pixar or Disney project besides "Cars 2."

However, it is well worth the watch in order to see:

A) How badass of a life it is to be an executive who's passionate, caring, and yet somehow laid-back.

B) How fun it is to work at Pixar (and how hard they work - even on "Cars 2"!).

C) How many hugs Lasseter gives out daily. That is pretty adorable. Also, I hope he doesn't sweat much, or else someone small like me could get a pretty gross nose-full if he or she isn't too careful.

It makes me even more excited to see "Brave" next year. It makes me hope even harder (but think it's even less likely) that there will not be a "Toy Story 4" as rumored by Tom Hanks and Lasseter himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment