Wednesday, November 16, 2011

'Hunger Games' Trailer!

Woah, I just realized I didn't post the "Hunger Games" trailer that was released on Monday. Silly me!

Here it is, in all of its glory:



What do you think? I love the music, and the overall feel. I'm somewhat concerned about the costumes. For some reason I was expecting even more outrageous outfits in the Capitol. I also expected more color in the Capitol, and less color in District 12, but those are minor notes. It looks like Josh Hutcherson just might be able to pull of Peeta (which I was not expecting), but I'm really not expecting much from the guy playing Gale. Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss is, of course, totally awesome, but we all knew that going in.

Overall, I'd say I'm still super excited about it, with only mild concerns. May the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment