Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Artful Bachelorette!

Want the classiest, most fun, and - dare I say - educational Bachelorette Party ever? Throw an The Artful Bachelorette! I had mine yesterday evening and had an absolute BLAST!

I love drawing and so rarely get an opportunity to do it, especially in a fun, relaxed, friend-filled environment! The addition of a super sexy male model (when in a normal figure drawing class it's usually a gross fit-flabby dude in his 60s) and the topless uber-sexy waiter who refilled our drinks (and our charcoal pencils) sent the night right over the edge of casual fun into (classy) raucousness!

The whole team was so great at making everyone feel comfortable (one of the main reasons was they seemed super comfortable with each other and the situation altogether, which really helps) and running a smooth class. I feel like my friends and I bonded in a whole new way, and really made memories that will last a lifetime!

I (like the NY Times, New York Weddings, and Time Out New York) LOVE it. Highly recommend The Artful Bachelorette for anyone's bachelorette (or fun, crazy birthday!) party!

PS. The funniest part? My fiance is the one who discovered it! Best FH ever? Yes, definitely!
PPS. The "what a weird coincidence this must be fate" moment? The fact that it's called the Artful Bachelorette and I'm Artful Stew! What a weird coincidence, it MUST BE FATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment