Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Veronica Mars Movie: Love Triangle Update ALERT!

As a V-Mars Movie Kickstarter backer, I got the link to this (and also my awesome t-shirt which I wore all last weekend and it was awesome, and probably smells bad now) hot off the presses, but in case you haven't seen it yet, here is a fun featurette on the new Mars movie:



Oh man, I was SO not a fan of Piz. Mainly because he has the WORST NAME OF ALL TIME. Also, not because he's a nice guy - I love me some nice guys (I married me the best nice guy), but because he just didn't seem to understand Veronica. He acted like she was a person she was not. If I were to give him the benefit of the doubt, it would be that he saw her as the person she could be if she had not had grown up the way she did, but that shit went down and she couldn't change that. Also, Logan became a nice guy. That was his arc. From bad boy to tame, sweet boy in love. He was changing and growing and Veronica was totally not supportive. Again, though, the third season as a whole was a huge mess. Let's not beat around the bush. Let's also hope that Rob Thomas, genius-face that he is, understands that the third season was a mess and makes the movie align more closely, quality-wise, with the first and second season. Of course, having Piz in it at all, much less in such a prominent role, is not a good sign, but I have high hopes nonetheless!

Rant complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment