Thursday, January 2, 2014

Veronica Mars Movie Trailer is Officially Here!!!

The trailer for the Veronica Mars movie is HERE!! SUPER BADASS SQUEAL OF DELIGHT! Sorry I can't embed it, but you can see it at E!

Oh man. It looks so good. Did you see how much Max Greenfield they put in there? Delightful. Did you catch a cameo by Kristen Bell's hubby Dax Shepherd (I thought I did but I've only watched it once so I could be wrong)? Did you see all the LoVe they put in? I definitely did.

Obviously, I do hope that Veronica's character has grown and matured and doesn't devolve or regress emotionally by the end of the film (she really starts off in a high place, so there may be some of that, but maybe it will lead to higher and better emotional growth by the end?), but it also looks like there's going to be some awesome detectivery going on. I hope we see more of Wallace and Mac. What have they been up to?

So many questions. And, come March, so many answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment