Thursday, May 29, 2014

Squirrelpocalypse Now: Coming of the Squirrelmaggedon is Back!

Beware, the below photos show squirrel-on-man violence.

The story: a man was innocently walking through a park wanting to take a selfie with a precocious squirrel.


According to the young man, “I approached it making a clicking noise with my tongue; phone drawn... When I got close enough, the squirrel actually tried grabbing my phone. I shook it off, then snapped this photo.”

That's when the horror began.

“Next thing I knew, the squirrel was on my shoulder, then under my shirt, and then hanging off my back!” He told BuzzFeed. “This photo is courtesy of my mom, who collapsed laughing shortly after.”



Oh yes. She had to laugh to keep from crying at a our inevitable doom. Thanks to Buzzfeed for bringing us this undoubtable proof of the coming squirrelmaggedon.



We have been warned.


No comments:

Post a Comment