Thursday, October 30, 2014

Captain Marvel Casting - Who Should Play Carol Danvers?

I'm not a huge comics fan, but I did really enjoy Guardians of the Galaxy this year, and I usually have a good time at any Marvel movie I see, so I'm at least vaguely looking forward to the newly announced Captain Marvel movie - Marvel's first lady-led superhero flick. At least, I'm looking forward to it as much as you can for something that's three years away and not a Pixar movie. What made me interested enough to post about it? Angie Han over at /Film put together a great list of women who could play the Captain. It serves as a great reminder of how many talented actresses out there are ready to play interesting action heroes - though it also makes me want to see all of those women in one epic Guardians style movie together.

No comments:

Post a Comment