Friday, December 11, 2009

Nate's Cartoons - Still Going Strong!

A few months ago, I posted about Nate's Cartoons, the new comic from a young up-and-coming comedian and artist in New York.

I thought he deserved an updated shout out. Now he has a regular schedule and is posting a brand new comic Monday - Friday - wow! That's even more than popular webcomic xkcd! Even better, as always, Nate's Cartoons is listed under my "Other Linguistic Linguines" section, so his cartoons are just one click away from your beloved Artful Stew.

Here is today's cartoon, a bitter satire on the plight of fruits, comedy, and unfortunate coincidence in this nation.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to contact nate... I work at a website called smosh.com and I may have some work for him. Do you know a way to contact him? cj@smosh.com

    ReplyDelete