Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sorry for Taking So Long!

I've posted enough each month to make sure each month has however many posts for however many days were in the month for over a year now, but I failed you guys in August. Why? Our vacation from work fell on a Thursday, which meant I didn't have a chance to do my usual Friday catch-up posts. The first half of my vacation I had limited access to the computer and then I was flying on the 31st so I totally blanked out about doing catch up posts!

Anyway, I'm here to make up for all that now. No worries, Readers, I am making post amends, and that totes adorbs puppy was but the first step. Get ready for my onslaught of posts!*

*You may want to wear protective covering while checking my blog over the next few days. Things may get messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment