Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy World Habitat Day!

Today is World Habitat Day. I volunteered for Habitat for Humanity a lot when I was in high school, but found it too difficult to do the builds on Friday in New Jersey once I moved to New York. It was really a bummer, since I loved helping out Habitat for Humanity and it's such a fun, easy way to get a lot of good done.

Fortunately, over at World Habitat Day News they've got plenty of ways you can help with just the click of a mouse! Check it out. Maybe you can even find a build happening near you!

I know I'm going to send a letter to my representatives and take a picture to put on their Habitat wall tonight!

Plus, if you can't do anything today - that's ok! They've got plenty to do all week, so I'm sure if you send in your email or picture a little late, that'll be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment