Thursday, June 16, 2011

GB: Paris Day Four: Death March 2: The Re-Deathening: Photo Set 2




Two cool statue pics attached here. The first one is in the garden next to where a field trip of little kids were eating lunch. It's a bear fighting a man. Note the bear cub that the man has presumably killed and the knife the man has presumably plunged into the bear.

There was a cool statue of a stegosaurus outside the paleontology museum, but I don't know why they didn't trim the ferns a little more so you could see its head. AS apes steggy with her hat.

Speaking of apes, I don't think anything at the Louvre is going to bump this last sculpture out of my favorite art slot. This is literally the first thing you see when you walk into the paleontology museum.

I'm not sure what the title of this piece is, but I'm hoping it's either "Mother Orangutan with Child (Strangling Human)" or "It was Earth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment