Monday, February 6, 2012

Puppy Bowl!

In case you missed it (or don't have cable, like me), you can watch clips from Puppy Bowl VIII at Animal Planet.

Unfortunately, you have to sit through about a bajillion ads to get through the whole thing, but it's totally worth it. Lots of touchdowns this year!

My favorite is Aberdeen's epic touchdown:



With the historic double touchdown as second favorite:



What was your favorite part? I've got to admit, even the kittens in the half time special were pretty darn cute! And, of course, it's always nice knowing that the animals came from shelters across the country and were (presumably?) adopted after Game Day. Hooray!

PS. An entire Puppy Channel? Gawker wants to make it happen. I'd watch it (again, if I had cable)!

No comments:

Post a Comment