Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sneak Peek from 'Brave' Creates Positive Buzz!

Alright, Pixar, I'm still skeptical, but now I'm more excited about 'Brave' ever since I read Big Screen Animation's roundup of the Twitter reactions from film bloggers who watched a special half-hour preview from "Brave" this week. I was especially pleased to see that Germain Lussier of /Film gave it a positive (pre)review.

I have exceedingly high expectations for "Brave" considering it's the first Pixar film with a female protagonist (and once-director), but that also means if they mess it up, I will be that much more upset.

These initial reactions support my high hopes. Pixar's best films start strong (WALL-E, Up, Incredibles, etc), so this bodes well.

Keeping my fingers crossed until June!

No comments:

Post a Comment