Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mmmm... Dragon Cake...

I want the dragon on this cake to be my pet/best friend. We'd do everything together, and it would scare off all the people are mean to me, and let my friends and fiance nibble on its tail scales (also, it would regenerate new tail scales, possibly by me making them out of sugar and flour).

Also, in general, the intricacy of the wings and the realism of the dragon as a whole are inspiring. No one should eat this cake! Well, not the dragon part. They can have the rest of the cake with the blue smoke rings.

Seriously, how classy are those blue smoke rings and that clean, modern white icing covering the rest of it? If I was going to have a super weird theme-y cake, this would definitely be it (or that really classy snitch wedding cake I saw a few weeks ago. That was lovely, too).

[via Neatorama]

No comments:

Post a Comment