Monday, January 14, 2013

Hey, You! Watch 'Happy Endings'!

So apparently Happy Endings fans are worried that ABC doubled-up their episodes in January because they don't believe in the show! I really hope that's not true. I know the Sunday ratings weren't great or anything, but that's only because no one watches comedies on Sunday (except for the Fox animated block). Besides, ABC doesn't have much to lose - they're not exactly on top this year, and that's not Happy Endings fault! Don't blame them!

Anyway, Happy Endings is one of my favorite shows (along with Parks and Rec), so I really hope that it's got many, many more years of Happy until it gets to its Ending if you know what I mean!!

So, America, get to watching! Watch it on Sundays, on Tuesdays, and all the in between days!

[via paranoia at /Film]

No comments:

Post a Comment