Monday, October 12, 2009

I am Seven

I just realized the easiest way to get me to remember to eat is by enticing myself with a tastier, but still healthy version of a regular meal.

Lunch A:
1) Turkey Sandwich
2) Side Salad
3) Diet Coke or coffee or some sort of grown-up beverage

Lunch B:
1) Peanut Butter on Toasted Whole Wheat Raisin Bread
2) Banana/Apple/Pear
3) Whole Wheat Chocolate Bunny Grahams

You can guess which one is mine (the one with food shaped like small mammals). So, while my lunch is pretty healthy (and totally cheap and organic), it still makes me much more of a seven-year-old than a twenty-two-year-old.

It probably also doesn't help that I'm watching cartoon Batman because Neil Patrick Harris is on as a singing villain, does it?

Sigh, I should probably get a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment