Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stop it.


Stop it, Golden Retriever Puppies, just stop being so cute. Because one of these days I won't be able to help myself and I will steal one of you. And then I'll spend all of my (meager) earnings (and by earnings I mean savings since I am unemployed - er - "freelancing") on you and give up on finding jobs so I can play with you and then suddenly - spoiler alert - I won't have any money left and we'll both find ourselves living in a cardboard box near the puppy exchange at Union Square asking for pennies to pay for kibble. Do you want that, Golden Retriever Puppies, do you REALLY want that?



I rest my case.

2 comments:

  1. okay, i am not an animal person, but that puppy is *really* cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artful Stew,

    I would like to use the above pictures (Golden Retriever) on my Facebook page and would like your permission to do so.

    If so would you mind sending me an email at scottmalott5702@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete