Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stop What You're Doing and Look at this Puppy


Seriously. Every picture of Percy the Dachshund makes me want to squeeze him until his ears become a part of my hands (yeah, I said it and I meant it - deal with it!).

His owners really hit it home on these photos - you've got adorable shy puppy (pictured above), and then when you click on his link you've got: tiny puppy holding giant piece of bark in sand, curled up puppy looking back at you as if to say "What? I'm trying to sleep in these enormous sheets!", puppy looking up in curiosity/hunger, puppy scratching ear (always a winner), puppy running in sand WHILE licking his lips, and finally...

Tiny puppy sleeping while spooning a tinier stuffed monkey and smiling at the same time.

You're welcome, Readers. It just doesn't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment