Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Voice in the Vent

Voice in the Vent (VITV): Shut up! I'm going to vote for my idol!

Unknown friend of VITV (UFOVITV): Wha?

VITV: I think I'm going to vote for Katie Stevens. She was good, right?

UFOVITV: Are you on drugs? She sounded like a sick horse answering the phone.

VITV: Whatever, I like Aaron even though he's cute, but I don't think he's going to win.

UFOVITV: Oh my God, Didi's a freak!

VITV: If I was on the show, I'd sing "Under My Thumb," which is a song (muffled) (more muffling) I'd grow like a tree but they keep chopping me down! (muffled) Under my thumb WOOO! Sing it with me! Oh my god, oh my god! (muffled) Oh! I think I'm going to stay with my alcoholic cousin at the wedding.

(incoherent shouting)

VITV (Cont): Oh my god, get the phone! Your boyfriend's calling! (singing) You're boyfriend's calling while you're at your best friend's house! Got to go be with him the whole night through!

...

... Clearly, "American Idol" + Alcohol + UFOVITV +VITV = Sing-Shouting Chaos.

1 comment: