Friday, April 23, 2010

Lady Writer Booming Because of Twitter - Good News?

I don't know whether to be super pissed off or super happy about this. Fortunately, Jill Soloway agrees with me. Unfortunately, they're both much more successful than I am, which clearly leaves me even less successful than I previously thought I was.

Does this mean I should quit trying to write professionally and just start tweeting so I can then write professionally? Or do I continue on the vague path I'm on and then also retry this whole Twitter thing?

Personally, I think that my over 140 character blog posts should count as like a million tweets, so I should already be famous.

On a different note, do you ever hear weird noises that aren't connected to anything? Because I think I just heard a very tiny ant's alarm going off near my computer. I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment