Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Shout Out: Hilary Vreeland - Holistic Health Coach Extraordinaire

Hey Readers!

My friend Hilary Vreeland is an amazing holistic health and weight loss coach. She's super fun and nice and really good at her job. Believe me, I've had her sweet weight-losing treats before - THEY'RE INCREDIBLE. When you see her, ask her about the chocolate truffle treats she makes. You will not regret it.

So if you're in the New York area and have been wondering how to eat healthy in this wacky world we live in (frankly, who isn't? I feel like I have a reasonable grasp of what's good/bad for me but I know I've had trouble actually obtaining and consistently eating the good foods), go see Hilary! She's awesome.

Oh, and in case you didn't see the link at the top, here is her website. Go to there!

No comments:

Post a Comment