Friday, December 17, 2010

Filmography 2010: Decent Year in Films, Great Year in Compilation

In case you missed it (this has been going around the internet this week, but I've only just now gotten a chance to watch all my internet videos), here's "Filmography 2010", a compilation of 270 of the films produced and/or distributed in 2010. It's a fantastic compilation that makes me actually want a watch a lot of the films I had didn't get a chance to see this year. Also, the music is fantastic!


/Film did a great interview with the editor here.

You can view a list of the movies show in order here. Of course, some movies are sampled more than once, but I think it would have been redundant to list them multiple times.

Quick sidenote: there's a shot from "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" in there, but only because it's used in a flashback in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". Clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment