Friday, December 31, 2010

I Miss Sunny!





I miss my puppy, Sunny, a lot now that we're back in New York. Our toy poodle (and by that I mean stuffed not miniature, and by stuffed I mean toy, not stuffed like a dead animal) O'Doodle just isn't cutting it, as cute and huggable as he is. Admittedly, though, he works for New York because he doesn't mind our small apartment and he doesn't need walks or food or water or anything besides the occasional dusting. Plus, it's pretty fun to put him outside the bathroom or by the front door when one of us is about to enter or leave and surprise them.

Anyway, this adorable Goldendoodle Roxy reminds me of Sunny and all the great dogs we saw on our walks in Dallas. Isn't she sweet? Thanks, Daily Puppy! I hope your New Year's is full of puppy paws and squeezable ears and no "What did you eat!? Don't throw it up on the carpet!!"'s

No comments:

Post a Comment