Monday, March 5, 2012

Veronica Mars... On ICE!

Ok, not really (you know you want it!). Kristen Bell will be starring in the CG Disney film "Frozen" formerly "The Snow Queen" and formerly hand-drawn.

I was super annoyed when I heard it would be CG rather than hand-drawn, but nabbing Kristen Bell for the lead is a huge plus. It's unclear whether she'll play the once-titular Snow Queen or rather the heroine who fights against the wicked woman. I'm sure she'd be wonderful in either (or, let's face it, both) parts.

/Film also points out that Kristen has already had experience performing voiceover in Assassin's Creed (best video game realization ever! Definitely made the hours I spent watching my boyfriend play it much more enjoyable) as well as the voice of titular (I really love that word) Gossip Girl in "Gossip Girl" - something I never realized because I do not watch that show but makes so much sense (can't you imagine Veronica Mars snarkily commenting on these obnoxious bourgeois East Siders?).

Anyway, I'm getting pumped for this movie. Kristen Bell deserves all kinds of badass roles, and here's hoping this is one of them.

[via /Film]

No comments:

Post a Comment