Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All It Took Was A Monotreme...

To prove that looks aren't everything.

Also, I want to know just what that crazy terrier-sized, naked porcupine-mole rat is thinking about all day with its ginormous brain. Seriously, is it wondering why it secretes milk through glands instead of out of nips? Or what the crap the eggs are for if its kiddies still need milk after their born? Or just, "If I'm one of the oldest living links to our mammalian ancestors, did they all look this f'd up? Because if so, I would have been damn sexy in that era. Now though..." Well, of course, that's what the lady echidna is thinking. The male one is probably thinking, "If I really have a four-headed penis, does that mean I can do four lady echidnas at once? Otherwise, what's it for?"

Ah, the long-nosed spiny echidna. So much to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment