Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kristof is Pisstof

For good reason! Check out his op-ed article on food.

I agree with him, and am excited about seeing "Food, Inc." after it's been out for 2 weeks so I can use my student passes. I also am insanely angered over this whole Tollhouse cookie dough crap - E. Coli in cookie dough? Come on! This particular piece of poor regulation was especially painful for my little cousin and his family. They spent a week and a half in the hospital treating the trooper for an E. Coli infection that could have ended much worse than it did (thankfully, he's back home and getting better every day). It's outrageous!

We should all check out this article and this movie to help mobolize the country into safer eating because we all deserve to live happily and healthily.

No comments:

Post a Comment