Friday, January 21, 2011

OMG: Parks and Rec!

Parks and Rec is such an awesome show. I feel like posting a couple of interviews I've read with some of the cast members this week leading up to the premiere. Also, the premiere was awesome. Just saying. That show is so funny it makes me want to wrap myself in a blanket and hunker down with it and never leave but somehow there would be fun inside, too, so I wouldn't get hungry, but when would I have time to eat while I'm laughing so much!? This is the only reason I don't turn myself into a Parks-and-Rec-watching burrito.




Here's my question. If all my friends be interviewing fancy famous Parks and Rec people, why aren't I? Here's my answer: because I'd be too busy begging them for a job and also begging to hang out with them and be their bff's for super every because they seem so nice and funny and awesome.

Also, I think I'm the only person who remembers Chris Pratt as the one normal character on the WB/CW's "Everwood." He was awesome then, too.

[Interviews via Interview Magazine and HitFix]

No comments:

Post a Comment