Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Puppy Bowl Starting Line-Up!


In case you, like me, don't totally understand the draw of football but do faithfully watch it with your boyfriend because you love him unconditionally and sometimes he gives you a backrub as a reward, you're probably a lot more interested in Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl's Starting Line-Up instead of the Steelers or Packers starting line-up. Of course, as a Steelers/Cowboy's fan, I do have some allegiance in these games - both wanting to see the Steelers win and the Packers get trounced - but none so strong as my allegiance to adorableness. If only they hadn't added kittens and chicks - who wants to waste airtime with those lesser-adorable critters? Not me!

Duncan, this fluffy fellow here, is my pick for the winner. Though, at the Puppy Bowl, everyone is a winner. Especially the PA's in charge of petting and loving the puppies between takes. If only I worked at the Puppy Bowl!

Oh well, it's good to have a dream, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment