Monday, February 28, 2011

Nate's 250th Cartoon!!


Speaking of major achievements, a big shout out to Nate's Cartoons! celebrating his 250th cartoon last Friday! He used to have a big banner up and everything, but he took it down because now he has 251 and I guess he thinks that's not as special (but it is!).

If it were me, I'd leave the banner up and just change the number each day. Then every day would be a celebration!

PS. Also congrats to "Toy Story 3" and "The King's Speech" (Colin Firth, too, of course!) for their awesome Oscar wins last night. I was rooting for both of you! Also congrats to "The Lost Thing" which was very pretty and sweet... or maybe that was just me being fooled by the lovely narrator's accent.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe nice! I'm just glad Air Bender got a razzie award.

    ReplyDelete