Monday, August 29, 2011

Hunger Games Teaser and Commentary

Woo! Hunger Games news! It's been a while, and since Harry Potter 7P2 was released, I haven't had a big YA movie to get pumped about, so it's great that this seems to be the beginning of a series of reveals and tidbits on the movie. /Film has a whole bunch of great info on the teaser, secret website, and director Gary Ross' commentary here. Plus I've embedded the teaser below.


The teaser is a big tease, but I think the most exciting thing about it is how young they've made Jennifer Lawrence look. Everyone was worried she'd look too old, but I think she looks exactly sixteen in this clip.

I'm hesitant about the possibility of too much voice over while Katniss is fighting, especially by Gale (I'm not a huge fan of his), but I'll put up with it if it's sparing, and I trust Ross to make sure it is.

I can't wait!

Are you all Hunger Games fans, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment