Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WWF: Astonish Me

I've got to admit, this video for the World Wildlife Fund actually creeps me out a lot more than it impresses me, but I'm all about saving animals, so below is their video "Astonish Me." It's supposed to make you want to donate to the WWF, but it really just makes me want to not visit the Natural History Museum at closing time.



When I was little(r), I used to watch a lot of "George of the Jungle" and those other '70s TV shows, and at the beginning of the tapes (yeah, VHS!) there was always this spooky WWF commercial showing shadowy leopards in rainforests and how they're all disappearing. Well, I do love animals and protecting the rainforest in spite of the ad's creep factor, so I guess it worked then and they're hoping it works now!

[via Neatorama]

No comments:

Post a Comment