Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ben Folds Five Reunites (for an album)!

The title says it all. If you, like me, were (are?) kind of obsessed with Ben Folds Five, you'll be happy to hear they're getting back together for a new album. Here are my important questions:

How many songs will be named after a person?

How sad will they be? Super sad or super duper sad?

How many snarky songs will there be? I'm hoping for a snark level of at least seven.

Nothing beats piano rock. Chris Martin picked up where Ben Folds left off (minus his solo albums), so I wonder if new Ben Folds Five will be an updated sound, or if the album will be more of a rehashing of their old tunes. Either way, I'm sure I'll be happy, or, whatever. And ever.

[via Gawker, by an author who is clearly not a fan]

No comments:

Post a Comment