Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Puppy Bowl VIII: Starting Line-Up

Get pumped, Readers. It's that time of year when we all gather together to watch one great day of programming, one glorious day of million-dollar commercials, gluttonous "artichoke" dip (the main ingredient is mayo, and we all know it), and our favorite competitors fighting for the ultimate title:

Winner of the Puppy Bowl.

Animal Planet released their starting line-up this year and they are adorable. You won't want to miss it (although I will, since I do not have cable. Boo!).

A few of my favorites:

York, because those ears be floppin'

Portia, corgi mix = duh! (despite the less-than-awesome name)

Salem, just 'cause he's a cutie (and I'm a "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" fan - yes, I went there)

Eureka, but just because she loves watching "Bones." (Nice work, Animal Planet writer!)

Leroy, but only because he's the baddest dog in the whole darn town (and those ears!).

[via Videogum]

No comments:

Post a Comment