Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So There's This Thing Called Sundance...

Unfortunately, I do not have the time/money/vacation days to go to such a wonderful festival. However, I practically feel like I'm there (no I don't) because GITS has been posting a links page to all the reviews and news from Sundance each day.

Here's the links recap from Day Six. It's a great way to catch up on all the film news so that you can sound super smart when chatting up your fancy film school buddies, or really just anyone at a bar. I'm sure there are tons of people who will be impressed by your knowledge that "Beasts of the Southern Wild" is this year's breakout hit, or Ted from "How I Met Your Mother" made a really good movie where he bangs Elizabeth Olsen (which is somehow not creepy? To be honest, that part's hard to understand through print). Anyway, there's apparently a lot of great stuff this year, so check it out!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment