Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brilliantly Funny New Blog!

ARTFUL STEW EXCLUSIVE!!

I just got a hot tip from a reliable source that an up-and-coming comedy writer named "Nate" is publishing his new webcomic on natescartoons.blogspot.com.

Let me tell you, readers. I've been there. I've seen it. And I love it. His jokes are original and fresh (the last comic in his most recent post might just be my favorite) and his drawing style is quirky and light-hearted. Half the humor is in the picture, as all good comics have.

As the first of what will soon be a huge fan base, let me just say that "Nate's Cartoons" is a webcomic to watch. I, for one, hope that this raving review will let me ride his coattails to fame and fortune.

Look out, xkcd, there's a new guy in town. And he's hotter than you.

Here's a sneak peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment