Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dreams

Also, I heard that if you have a nightmare and then tell someone about it, you won't have it again. I can say that this has so far proven effective, as I have not yet dreamed again about the horrible giant prehistoric underwater snake monsters (the size of subway trains, no joke) that, Jurassic Park style, exploded out of their liquid tank tubular holders in an island-hotel and immediately started killing people while the acidic water they were kept in burned people alive and OF COURSE the government quarantined the entire island leaving the poor people who just wanted to stay at the new hotel to fend for themselves against mutant snake monsters and lava-water but at least I had just found the leader of the anti-government escape movement before I woke up.

Also, I'm totally turning that into a Jurassic Park-style action thriller. It'll sell for millions and kick ass at the box office. Yeah, get ready for that, World.

No comments:

Post a Comment