Friday, July 24, 2009

The Voice in the Vent

As I sit in my room chilling out after an extensive (but overall rewarding) job interview, the Voice in the Vent (male, mid-30s, unknown sexual orientation) is

1) Singing a song, I believe of his own writing, a capella
2) Ranting about a JFK conspiracy
3) Noting, as though it's obvious, that it's Kristin Chenoweth's birthday today
4) Noting the stock market (apparently the Dow is up)
5) Robots.

If you will recall, this is the same (unemployed? Odd-houred employed? Home-employed?) guy who was singing Wicked the other week. I want to know - what does this guy do? And who is he on the phone with?

*Update, he just said, "Don't ask about my sexual orientation, Judy" and started singing again, this time while on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment