Sunday, July 12, 2009

What the F*#$?

A) Interesting article on swearing
B) I am highly discouraged by the lack of people who read this blog.

Therefore, tonight I will not be giving my weekly Stew of the Week (which was to be a delightful post about butternut squash ravioli). Instead, I'm going to watch internet TV and catch up on Google Reader, becoming increasingly more jealous of the popularity of other blogs. Oh, also this is interesting for those of us with transplants who entertain the idea of longevity.

Also, I wonder if the people in my vents know I can hear them when they sing loudly along to "Wicked" because I really don't mind. In fact, I love that soundtrack and would like to hear it more often. However, I do wish my neighbors were more like Broadway performers and less like drunken Irish folk singers. Clearly, we don't always get what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment