Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's The (New) Muppet Movie!

Here's a fun interview with Jason Segal about his work on the new "Muppet Movie" - how exciting!

I'm super jealous that that man is living my dream of writing/being in a Muppet movie and also starring in a super adorable sitcom and getting to write/star in his own movies and really do I need to go on? Come on, Segal!

Although in my Muppet movie Kermit falls in love with me and we run away together, seeing as Miss Piggy is super jealous and trying to murder me. Eventually, I realize that Kermit really is meant for Miss Piggy, and I shack up with Roolf instead. He can play the piano, after all. Woof!

PS. Segal, if you need any super adorable background actors in the musical numbers, I can totally sing and dance, and am not about dancing with a Muppet. I'm pretty much their size, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment