Saturday, May 16, 2009

SPF: Screen Me Up, Scotty!

This is how I've always felt about sunscreen, as well. I wish they had suggested the amount you need daily for your face, though, as that's what I have to cover all the time. I guess one of the few benefits of living in New York is that the sun isn't as strong as in other places, but I'm interested in seeing how well I fare this summer now that I'm "at-risk" (damn you, immunosuppresants!). Apparently, in addition to my sunscreen regimine, I may need to invest in some wide-brimmed hats. I'm fine with that pending the wideness of the hat doesn't encompass me entirely (with someone so small, it just might. These are the things I have to consider).

I'd also like to note that last night I had a dream that I was wearing a tankini in a completely inefficient way to hide my scar. I think it's because a friend and I were discussing how inadequate tankini's are in covering up excess pudge. I mean, they cut off right where your pudge, or in my case scar, would be. Apparently, though, my subconscious needed to confirm this discussion in dream form. Dream agreed. Tankinis are lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment