Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stew of the Week: Mid-Week Update

My gracious sister just gave me a very Stew of the Week friendly book for graduation:



Babycakes: Vegan, Gluten-Free, and (Mostly) Sugar-Free Recipes from New York's Most Talked-About Bakery by Erin McKenna (owner and founder of Babycakes).

I'm totally stoked. Babycakes is absolutely delicious. Now that I live even relatively close to it, I had planned on going all the time, but now I can make their delicious treats at home, as well! And I can do fun variations for you folks in non-New York locations! It's going to be one tasty summer.

Thanks, sis!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent... I can remove it from my amazon wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that book has a recipe for gluten-free red velvet cupcakes, I will freaking FLIP OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome! Keep me posted on the best recipes.

    ReplyDelete