Friday, January 15, 2010

Puppy Attack!

Liz from Bear O'Snark/Serious just sent me this video in an email stating it "seemed like [my] kind of thing."



While I appreciate the poodle (poodle!), I do not appreciate the fact that he's dressed in people's clothes and looks miserable! Of course, he's benignly letting his human do that because poodles are loving and good-natured, but that doesn't mean they deserve that kind of treatment.

I say, Chester, you should rip off those clothes and tear out into the backyard and run around. Then maybe we'll actually get to see that adorable face of yours!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Here's the deal. This song originated on American Idol. They let this guy (who was clearly older than 28) audition, because the song he made up was destined to be on You Tube. Here's the link to the audition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc . I'm not sayin' that excuses these weirdos from humiliating their poor pooch. I'm just sayin' this is where the idea came from for the song and the ridiculous get-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! It makes so much more sense now...

    ReplyDelete