Thursday, January 21, 2010

This is Way Too Addictive

I usually don't fall for the classic "this wacky YouTube video!" videos. I did not think it was funny that Chawlie Bit Another Kid's Finger. Nor did I fall into the Chocolate Rain or even (though maybe just a tiny bit) Surprised Kitten. I don't consider myself above these videos, but I usually just don't get why everyone loves them so much. The worst of these are the Japanese Variety/Game Show videos. They usually show people doing terrible things or just random people, drawn-on graphics, and bright lights and annoying music. I just don't see what the point is.

I still agree in this case. But for some reason, and I have no idea why, I love watching this video. Yes, the editing is terrible and it would work much better as a 1.5 min clip than a 4 min endeavor, but oh man, I really, really want to see one of those completely unaware animals make it through the domino maze.



Here's my one question, though. How did they get their hands on all of those unusual animals? Ok, two questions - what kind of armadillo is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment