Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Awww, Some People are Nice

This guy gave his whole company to his 209 employees for his birthday.

If I had a company, dear readers, I would give it to you. Since I do not, consider this blog yours. Please treat it with respect (no NSFW stuff, ok? For realsies).

Speaking of nice people, why don't people jump on the nice, small company bandwagon more often, where everyone has a say in the decision-making and the boss isn't paid exorbitant amount of money and is disconnected from everything he does... oh, which reminds me of this TV Squad article questioning just how much good "Undercover Boss" is doing vs. what it could be doing.

I'm just saying, America, I want us all to work at nice places and have health care and only work four days a week.

I'd bail and move to Canada, but it's way too cold up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment