Sunday, February 28, 2010

Giant Dog!

This has been sitting in my Firefox window (I like to keep certain tabs open every time I open Firefox for quick important-things access - Gmail, Artful Stew, GReader - but sometimes I leave things up just because I have yet to actually get to them, like that NY Times article about that play starring Laura Linney that my mom said I should see but have not even fully read yet...) for over a month.

It's time to show the world - Giant George! One of the tallest dogs in the world!



How adorable is he? Of course, I cannot support the extreme growth on either end of the dog size spectrum since both super enormous dogs and super tiny dogs generally end up suffering from physical maladies and disorders that can cause an early death... but seriously, how cute is he?!

No comments:

Post a Comment