Saturday, February 27, 2010

See What Internette Did There? New Blogs Show Out!

Hey Readers!

You know how much you love my blog? With all its conspiracy theories and animal-related news?

Well then you'll love my friends' blogs! I waited to post this Shout Out until they both had a few months worth of posts, so you all will have plenty to read.

Internette is written by my lovely friend Alex and covers everything from awkward Craigslist ads to witty friends' quotes to in depth analysis of the Puppy Bowl. If you want a quick laugh to brighten your day, head on over there.

See What I Did There? is written by my equally lovely friend Hillary and covers all sorts important topics like what is the best commercial ever, essential You Tube videos, and more hilarious quotes from hilarious people.

Both authors are successful journalists beyond their blogs, and (thankfully!) they post links to their most recent articles. They've had bylines in PaperMag, the Times Magazine Blog, Slate, and College Candy, just to name a few.

Check them out! (but don't forget about me!) Their links will always be posted under my Linguistic Linguini section, as with all of my favorite blogs.

Enjoy!

1 comment: