Sunday, February 28, 2010

Voice in the Vent

The Voice in the Vent has had quite the variety of activities going on lately.

Last night, in classic VITV mode, he watched a 40s-50s era musical. Which one? I'm not sure, but it was pumped up all the way and he sang along. Quite lovely.

A few days ago I heard the moo'ing again. Now, I've determined a few possible solutions to this weird, weird conundrum:

A) He has a small child who has one of those Animal Sound Wheels where you spin the arrow and it lands on an animal and the animal makes a sound - except his is stuck on The Cow Says Moo and I have never heard a child in there...

B) He has one of those "Cows in a Cup" cups and the sound of the moo'ing delights him. It washes away the anguish of not yet being a Broadway star.

C) It's his really obnoxious cell phone ringtone, and he just doesn't get a lot of calls.

Any ideas?

PS. I keep hearing this plastic rolling, crunching noise... I think he's covered his furniture in plastic like old ladies and obsessive-compulsive cleaners.

No comments:

Post a Comment